How do I start using the Friends feature and how does it work?
Make sure that you enter an alias that you would like to have. You will be able to invite friends later on so don't accidentally write your friends name as your alias.
When you have an alias you can:
- Access to the feed where you can see posts from Friends, from the Lifesum blog and yourself
- Search for friends by typing in their alias and send them friend requests. You can also be requested to be added as a friend by someone else
- Invite people to download
through Facebook Messenger, sms or email.
- Manually post pictures and recipes to the feed and edit your post in the feed
- Like, comment and report other peoples posts
- Automatically post the meals you track to the feed (can only be viewed by your friends). This includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. It does not support exercise.
- Turn off automatically posting your meals. This is done in the Profile under settings
- Change/upload your own profile picture
- See all the interactions with your posts in the Notification center, accessed from your profile
- Get various push notifications