The feature 'Recent' shows you the items you've tracked and added to your Diary. This function will it make easier for you to track food you regularly eat as you do not need to enter it again and again but can just choose from a list showing the food you regularly eat. This is an offline function.
In order to find Recents: go to your Diary and choose the meal you would like to track by either clicking on the "+" at the bottom of the Diary or the "+" shown with each meal in the list.
On the next page you will get a respective list per meal with the following logic:
- Breakfast: shows the latest tracked breakfast food items
- Lunch: shows the latest dinner and lunch food items
- Dinner: shows the latest lunch and dinner food items
- Snacks: shows the latest tracked snack food items
In order to find Recents: go to your Diary and choose the meal you would like to track by first clicking on "+" and then choosing the meal in question.
You will then see the following options to choose from on the next page:
- Recent (you see recently tracked items for the same meal)
- Frequent (as the name says items you regularly track)